Sunday, March 22, 2015

All the Unluck

 Hallo. Sorry im so late posting this, I nearly forgot. I mean, it's flipping 10 for god's sake. Bad me, bad. So, want a report on today? My crusty car acted all weird and decided to break down. Why? All I wanted to do was just go to the store and back. Easy, right?

Today was one of the most unluckiest days. I've got to go to work tomorrow, the weekend went by fast, car broke down, jug of milk explodes, etc. Okay... It's not really true. Except the weekend part. If only we could get paid to stay home and do absolutely nothing. I mean, I do that daily (if I could). Anyway, we could totally talk about dreams. At least I could, you could only do it if you comment down below but not a full on conversation. So I had a dream last night. Finally. Its been forever and I used to get the best dreams ever. I even once had a quite romantic one. But this one  was different. I was a little girl trying to defend my self from a dragon in my own room. My teddy bear i had as a child, came alive, too. It was so cool. If only it were real. Apparently I had armor on and a little wooden sword and teddy had little fist tools. The dragon was kinda like an evil, dark skeleton horse with eyeballs shooting out of its neck. So it really wasn't a dragon at all, was it? Huh. What dream did you have last night?

I was so out of people to draw today, I could think of what to draw. So, I asked trusty Facebook and guess what they said they wanted me to draw. There were suggestions p f Mickey Mouse, night fairies, humanoid aliens on brooms, tree nymphs, garbage trucks, and more. I shouldn't trust Facebook anymore. You guys are weird. I'll stay far away from your suggestions.

Okay people, im thinking about starting a YouTube channel once enough people start visiting and commenting on my blog more. Eh? I'm not even sure how many people are going to read my weird blogs. Its frighting to think about the hate comments people might send to me. Do people ever think that?

Sorry if this was shorter than usual and i'll see you on Wednesday. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment