Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sup.

Greetings, I am MaskedFox. Funny name, eh? No? Alright then.
Would you believe me if I said I came from outer space? Ha! I don't, tricked ya. Anyways, I decided to start my first post because I am not leaving this blog empty. Unless you want to talk about hippy haired men and colossal sparkling gnomes, you've come to the right place. ...Im not even sure why that came first to the top of my mind. I mean think about that, what if the HHM and the CSG went into war? Who would win? I think the gnomes would. Especially if they had giant giants while the hairy men had tiny t-rexs. I just noticed I was doing the complete opposite of what I said i'd do. Good job, me. Good job. 

This is a blog, right? I have to right about me and my sparkly rainbows that shoot out of my butt. Well, how do I start this off? I like food. What type of food? None containing vegetables. I mean seriously. No. When I was younger, my mom made brownies. They looked normal. Except, when I took a bite, my mother suddenly sat down. She looked at me with her hand over her mouth, covering up her smile. Just then, she told me, "Ya know, I put spinach in it, right?" Darn it, ma. I mean, it didn't taste like anything, just brownie. I never did eat her brownies after that, more like she never made them again. She just wanted to see my reaction.

So...I'm surprised you read this far. I thought i'd scare you off from the HHM and the CSG with giant giants and tiny t-rexes in war. Am I the only person who feels that way? NAH. The others are just hiding on earth of how powerful I am with these AWFUL conversations. Anyways, like im supposed to be doing on this blog that im not even sure im doing right, let's talk about art. Of course, you might be thinking, "Oh no, she's going onto ANOTHER one of her disturbing conversations." Well then, little Johnny, you should just go off and never see this page again. I'm getting feisty. I think. "Art is a delicate process." I do agree with this statement that I made, except it is not JUST a process, it is my LIFE. Yus, i said it. Everyday I get home, struck with an idea, I put it to paper. You have no idea how many sheets of paper with gel pen, pen, pencil, color pencil, paint, or marker with a drawing of some sort of person that came from the top of my mind, I have. Over 1 million I would say, but its probably not completely accurate by scientist or whatever you call those guys. Fudge them. I like art. I like drawings. I'd rather live in a drawn world of art. *courageous step on a rock with hair flowing in air* "I might have made a fan do this wind for my hair, but it's worth it!" And that's my first blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment