Friday, March 6, 2015

You're here.

Ah, it's almost frightening you bothered to read this blog. You just came for the hug, right? Too bad blog stands for Bad Language of Grammer. Though, that has nothing to do with the hug, I have fabulous grammer. Eh? Am I right? See, I am the grammer lord, a god, that doesn't control the grammer police, but tells them, "Back off.", over my power. I like capatilized words an-- Okay, okay. Let's just stop. It'll go to far. But now you know I have fabulous grammer. Now, I just need a mustache.

Alright. You found me out. I HAVE MY PANTS INSIDE OUT! ...Wait, you didn't notice? Oh then, I was just kidding. It was all a lie. Now then, what should we talk about? Nothing? Oh well, I know a lot of nothings. Like my nothing brain cord, the nothing tip talk, and also that tipping silence of nothing. Whatever those are. No, but seriously. What am I supposed to talk about now? Gaming, i'll suspect. I like plenty of games. Especially on the pc, like Minecraft, The Room, Skyrim, Neverwinter,  World of Warcraft, Among the Sleep, Sims 3 & 4, Alice Madness Returns, and more. Yes, I have a wide assortment. There is one game I favor dearly though. It's called "Journey". Such beautiful graphics and amazing gameplay.  I wish I could play it, for I do not have it. This is because it is only available for PlayStation 2 & 3. If you have one, I recommend this amazing game for you.

Did you get bored there? Did you miss the disturbing conversations? If you did, then just slowly close this page and continue on with your life. Anyways, animals. Let's talk about animals! What is your favorite animal? Mine is a fox actually. It used to be a penguin but the whole throwing up into mouth concept scared me off. Im surprised my conversations don't scare me either. But foxes, man. They are so cute. The tail and the face and how short they are just gets me. I also draw them. This relates back to the putting idea to paper hobbie. Do you like foxes too? I dont like how people may think them as "stealers". It gets on my nerves. Just like in Dora the Explorer. I believe that I actually know them. From heart. They seem to be mysterious but if you get to know them, they'll be a guardian to you. Not like how people buy dogs and cats at a pet shop or kennel and forcing them to be your "best friend". No offence. Thanks for reading my second blog post. Not as intresting, huh? I didn't have a good day today and ill try to be better tomorrow.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment