Friday, March 20, 2015

Notice N' Story

Sup fellas. I'm back. Yup. Noticed I haven't been on in a while? Hah. I was chased by the dogs for my weird posts. ...Okay, I wasn't. Wanna know the truth? I've been lazy. And there is nothing that can stop my laziness from overcoming the world. My laziness is my true power, at least my foes think so. NOTHING CAN STOP MEH. I AM GOD. Anyways, what shall I talk about today? Oh, I see, You want a story. Hold on, hold on. *Runs to fetch a Gandalf beard* Alright children, let me tell you a story of my stupid life. Once upon a time there was a girl who liked to eat sand. Yes, sand. In fact, it was me. When I was younger, and when it was recess time at daycare, I would look all innocent. I would hold my hands behind my back (instead of shoving them into my mouth), and look around with curious eyes as they say. Really, I was just looking to see if anyone was watching. Anyway, i'd walk down the isle of cement to the playground and walk away of the babbling crowd of other kids. My friend Ethan, would always excuse myself, for he knew what I was going to do. I stood of the side and got to my knees, licking my index finger. Id then reach out my hand and stick it in the sand, immediately stick in my mouth, and chew it. Sometimes it would even make popping noises while I was going past kids so they would say, "Wut wa dat sound?". Good thing they never found out. Embarrassing.

Now, let's leave stories beside for a moment. I forgot to mention the notice thing. I will leave a notice when I will not be able to post. *Puts on mustache glasses* "What is your posting schedule?", you ask. Well, I suppose I will be posting on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. Why not? Extra Extra! Daily information incoming!

So...Haven't really planned out this part. Well, I never do. It's Natural. Maybe I should leave notice talking about my friend Ethan. Actually, he has his own blog, EtanBlogs. I get mad at him when he doesn't really "post". 28 years later, "Oh, well I was just too busy!". Really Ethan? I just started and I have a decent amount of posts. You didn't even talk much about much of anything on your first post! Anyways, we are indeed childhood friends. So, of course he knows about my used to be eating sand phase. Sigh. So many things he knows. *shivers* Go check out his blog when he actually updates it. I'll hustle him for you guys.

Okay, this post was pretty much about notices so let's do something...new. Here, look at this:
Drew this a year ago on the tablet. Not so good, eh? Gave it my best. *sniffles* My art is completely different than that image though. I'm satisfied with my work now than then. I should do that 'Draw This Again' meme. Huh. I did another one, too.
I don't know what I was thinking when I drew this one but I used to think it was the most interesting in the world that I've drawn so far.

Alright weird peeps, I apologize if this one was a bit longer than the other two but you'll have to deal with it this time. See ya, "bros".

No comments:

Post a Comment